3.21.2006

It has been raining at least once a day for the past 5 days or so. It makes it kind of cold, although I know that you all would die to have the weather 25C...haha...I know how you feel! The sun did come out today though, so that was a nice change. This morning I helped out in one class, and then after that Graça and I went into Brasília to do some errands. This afternoon I helped in one class, and then just observed the other two. Tomorrow we´re going to Aguás Lindas again, and I´m really excited. Sorry this isn´t as long as my other blogs, but I don´t have much to say. Love to you all! Love, Ashleigh :)

1 comment:

Singing Lady said...

Hey Ash.
Too bad you have to endure the rain and the 25C temps there.
Here we are, the 2nd day of spring and it is was only -13 degrees below zero C this morning!!!! . hahahah! Nice and sunny though!
Have a good one tomorrow .
lots of luv Nana xoxoxo