3.09.2006

I found out that Graça is paying for the Internet monthly, so I can probably write everyday, if I can. Which is good! Today is kind of a lazy day...Graça did not have anything planned for us to do today, because she knew it might be too much, especially since I just arrived. So, Graça, me Conçepcion, and Graça´s little granddaughter Louisa went for a walk downtown Taguatinga because Graça just had to pick up a few things. Downtown is very close to her house, so we just walked. It´s kind of hot today, but there´s a nice breeze. Everyone here is kind of finding it cool, but of course I´m not used to it so I like it. I think later on Graça and I will go to the market. Tomorrow we´re going to Vôo Livre, and I´m really excited to be going finally. Graça usually teaches there on Wednesdays and Fridays I think, so Joyce said that was fine if I came too. I hope it would be fine! I can´t wait to see all my little kids again! Anyways, thanks for your prayers...I´m still feeling kind of crummy, but I´ll be fine. I think I gave Louisa my cold, and she´s only two, so that´s no good. But, what can I do, right?
ttyl
Love, Ashleigh :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey darling! just wanted to say i miss ya already but its good to hear that ur having a good time(aside from the cold) Know that ur continually in my prayers! i'll write later...but for now bye! Luv u lots!!! ur crazy sis!!!! hehe

Anonymous said...

Hi Avi, I am going to bed soon...I hope. Going for my test tomorrow morning. Daddy should be home tomorrow morning. It was a snow /ice day for the kids today..one extra day for March Break...they missed electives today. Karl missed toboganning and snow sledding with the dog team. V&G missed wrestling.They were disappointed.
So glad you have had time to recoup from your travels.Have fun tomorrow ...you must be anticipating smiley faces and hugs galore!!! Will it be a surprise? Hope you start to feel better soon. Love you more than ever! Mummalumma