7.30.2013

Something I Miss...

Day 12: What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)

Jake and I often talk and reminisce about our week-long honeymoon in the Dominican Republic in 2010.   Although the weather was not very nice--many teased us about being too white when we got back...there was sun for literally three days, people!-- it was still warm and so relaxing.  Neither of us had ever been on an all-inclusive vacation before, and we both enjoyed taking a 'real' vacation with our best friend.  We ate maybe a little bit too much food, got some sunburns, toured around the nearby village, and learned what it was like to live with each other and love deeper. 

It was a week that I will never forget, and one that I definitely miss.  I also miss all the honeymoon photos that I lost due to a computer crash.  Thankfully I had uploaded a good chunk to Facebook beforehand.  

Love, 
Ashleigh


Our favourite drink- Banana Coladas!

All dressed up for the fancy restaurant

Just an idea of what the sky looked like for the majority
of our trip.  We were just so happy to be together!






No comments: