7.11.2013

New 30 Day Blogging Challenge...

Why, hello there. I'm taking on a new challenge, and I realize that it's not a significant date- close to Christmas, or the beginning of a new month- but I'm starting to understand that some changes in life need to happen right now, rather than waiting for the best possible moment.  Today is the moment we have- carpe diem has never seemed so apt as it does now.

So, as I munch on my blueberry banana muffin, I will explain how it's going to work.  An acquaintance of mine recently joined a link-up for a Blog Every Day in May challenge, and I was intrigued by the concept.  I have also been inspired by this TED talk on trying something new for 30 days.  Not that I'm new to the blogging scene or anything, but I have been in a slump.  I'm hoping that this will give me the revitalization I need to get back into a groove.

Please join me on your own blog if you like (click on the link-up in the sidebar), and we can enjoy learning all sorts of new things about each other.  And me, I'm looking forward to a welcome rush of discipline and commitment for the next 30 days!

Love,
Ashleigh


No comments: