10.01.2012

Happy...

Among other things, I went for a run today with Becky and two of her little ones.  Can I just say, I'm grateful for the freedom to run? Everyone kinda looked at us funny, apparently they don't have double strollers in Brazil (or the ones they have are super expensive).  It was nice to have a chance to get to know her a little bit better.

I think I may have mentioned that I was a little bit nervous about coming to Brazil, especially because their food isn't the healthiest.  Even in the short amount of time that we've been living here, I've learned that it is possible to find better options.  The family that we're living with made beans and rice with brown rice today, so I took that as a good sign.

Love,
Ashleigh

1 comment:

Singinglady said...

Hi my darling Ash
It sounds like day one was a good one and I am glad you have made a friend who you can run with. Hopefully the dietary situation will also work out as well and you will be able to continue your healthy regime
Much love Nan xoxoxox