10.30.2012

Two Years Goes By...


 This is the man I love, the one I pledged my life and devotion to on this day 2 years ago.  I wouldn't trade the time that we've spent with one another for anything.  I look forward to many more years of learning, growing, sharing, and, most of all, laughing.

For he makes me laugh.  A LOT.

It's such a blessing to be married, to have constant companionship, to have trust, love, and respect.  To know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he's committed to me, to us.

I'm so grateful for the spiritual accountability that he provides, and for the wisdom of the Lord with which he is so bountifully endowed.

Babe, God gave me a precious gift when He blessed me with you.  Thanks for sticking with me, and for being so patient when my, "Just one more minute" turns into fifteen.

I love you.

Love,
Ash

1 comment:

Singinglady said...

Hi Ash and Jake
So happy for your both as you celebrate your 2nd anniversary.
God brought you together and we will pray that He will continue to bless you in the years ahead.
Much love NAN and POPS xoxoxox