7.18.2011

God is Good, All the Time...

I am always grateful to God when I find guidance for Christian living within His Word. Sometimes I find myself thinking that He isn't clear enough, but I know that isn't true. Here is something to boost your day:

"Flee also:
-youthful lusts

but pursue:
-righteousness
-faith
-love
-peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart

But avoid:
-foolish and ignorant disputes (knowing that they generate strife)

And a servant of the Lord must:
-not quarrel but be gentle to all
-able to teach
-patient
-in humility correcting those who are in opposition (if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth, and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will). "

-2 Timothy 2:22-26

Love,
Ashleigh

No comments: