7.24.2009

No Air...

RANDOM FACT: It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open. *

I am very excited today, because I get to see my cousins AND go home this week-end. Jake is coming home with me, and I can't wait to show him around my little ghetto tourist town. We shall see what the verdict is, but I already know. I am going to love seeing it new through his eyes. Especially when he finds out that our Opera House used to be a dungeon, and there are rumours of ghosts from dead prisoners.

I have to work tonight, but I am nervous because I have a feeling there are going to be some mean ones coming in, and I won't have patience or kindness to deal with them. They came in last Saturday, and were very rude to us. However, I know that I will be kind because that is what Jesus would do!!!

The sun is actually shining! What a concept!

Oh, the other day I made the best sandwich in the history of sandwiches. I made a grilled peanut butter and banana sandwich. It was delectable, and if I didn't know better, it could have tasted like a dessert!!! Seriously, SO good!

Well I should go and finish packing. I hope everyone has a great day!!!

Love, Ashleigh


*(http://www.faizani.com/news/news_2003/human_body_facts.html)

1 comment:

Singinglady said...

Hello my dear,
I have finally read the last one of your recent blogs and by now you have been home and are probably heading back to school
I am sure you enjoyed every minute of your time in Orillia with the family and the fact that you had the opportunity to introduce Jake to all your family and fiends.

We were excited to meet him when you came on Saturday and even though Pops did gave him a bit of third degree interrogation, I am sure he passed the tests with flying colours and I hope he was not intimidated.

We were impressed and you both look good together and seem to be very happy as you begin to get to know one another and look ahead to what the future may hold for you.

I hope things went well at work on Friday and you did not experience the problems, which you were anticipating..

As to you “wonderful sandwich” which you put together with the peanut butter and banana, I think I will pass on that one, but I know that Pops would have shared your feelings.

I am looking out for interesting facts or thoughts to leave you with.

So far I have not found any facts but I received this message and will share it with you .

The indication of balance in life is a sense of well-being, optimism and a clear conscience.
The foundation for achieving this is to look after myself spiritually - making my mind peaceful, loving and thoughtful at all times. Then I will instinctively know how much time to spend on my own well-being and how much on fulfilling other responsibilities.
I can only give my best to others when I am myself at my best.

~~unknown

All love to you
NAN xoxox