7.09.2009

Days of Chill...

As much as I hate to admit it, I love my days off. Especially in the summer, when everything is so laid back and relaxing. I am hanging out with Cait, my roommate, and we are just chilling :)

If only we had a pool...I would love to go swimming on a day like today! Even though my home town is really lame sometimes and often old school, it's good for having beaches. I do miss that, just being able to walk down to the beach when you need a refresher.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Love,
Ashleigh

1 comment:

Singinglady said...

Hi my darling;
It is okay to enjoy a day like this to just relax with your friend.
That is what summer is about!
I am sure that you are missing having the beaches at home to get away to when it is hot.
Hopefully you will get another opportunity before the summer ends to be there again.
I love you and miss you so much.
Hugs and kisses from NAN