11.13.2007

A mid-November blog...

I went home last week-end, and although I didn't visit with my family as much as I wanted to, I definitely had a good week-end.

It was busy, but I got to go to an Indian Diwali party, and that was amazing! The women were all beautifully dressed in colourful saris, and the men looked handsome in their suits. We danced for about 3 hours to traditional Indian music, Indian pop, and some North American dance songs. It was fun, and I finally understood how the Indian people dance. It was definitely a great experience!

School has been going great. I am all finished my mid-terms except for one more in Psychology, and with only 3 1/2 weeks of school left things are awesome!

I wanted to include a picture of me with my Indian friends who invited me to the Diwali party...they looked so beautiful!...However, my laptop is FULL with pics, and I have no room to download any more pictures :(

Soon I will clear everything off.

Ok, hope everyone has a good day!
Love, Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash
Glad to see you back writing your blogs again. We have missed you.
I know it is probably hard to fit it into the busy schedule you have at school though.
It sounded like you had a good time at your Indian party.
What happened to the pretty picture you had here the other day?
I didn�t get a chance to print it out for Pops to see.
Maybe you can send it to me in an email.
Lots of luv NAN XOXOXOXO