11.20.2007

Spa Night...

Last night for my impact group, we had a free night, so we decided to do a spa night. We lit tons of candles, put pillows all over the room, and had fruit and vegetables and apples with caramel sauce. It was definitely awesome. We soaked our feet, painted nails, and had bonding time. Some of us did some homemade facemasks and hair treatments, and laid out on the floor with cucumbers over our eyes. It was so much fun! I have never enjoyed being a girl so much, and it was fun to just relax and beautify. One of my roommates kept saying, "I feel like a princess!" It's so true. It was definitely needed!!

Since I went to bed late last night, I only got 4 hours of sleep, and then I had to work this morning. However, another bonus of today is that my class this afternoon finished early! I'm so happy.

I should probably go and get some homework done.
Love to you all!
Love, Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well
It sounds like a good time was had by all for your Spa Night!
I’ll bet everyone felt good after that.
I have never done that myself but it sure sounds like a good thing to try sometime!

Ill bet you were really dragging your tail after the late night though .
It is hard to keep going when you are burning the candle at both ends!!
Take it from one who knows !! LOL!
Love you xoxo NAN