11.19.2007

I have an obssession...

So, ever since the Diwali party I haven't been able to stop thinking about INdian things...food, dancing, music, etc.

This whole week-end, I have been listening to Indian music NON-STOP, and now when I'm not, the beats and tunes swirl around in my head. THAT'S annoying, but the music is so great. On friday night a bunch of us watched an Indian movie called "Lagaan", and we still haven't finished it (because it is like almost 4 hours long), but it was good.

If any of you like Indian music or are curious, I would encourage you to check out "Jhoom Barabar Jhoom" myspace, as well as Punjabi MC myspace, because although they are more pop sounding Indian music, it sounds AWESOME!

So, I haven't done homework in a week. Last night was the first time I had picked up a textbook in about 6 days. I have not been motivated, and I have been extremely lazy. I shouldn't be like this, but it's hard sometimes, especially when the semester is almost done! I suppose that I just have to tell myself to get to work, and just to do it, or else it won't get done(and I won't pass). My courses have been going well so far otherwise.

I did have a fun week-end thought(of course one would have fun wile not doing one's homework)but it was all looming over me haha.
I'm doing homework this week...trust me. I can't afford not to. Finals are coming up, and most of them are cumulative, so it's going to be brutal.

I hope that everyone has a great day!

Love, Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ash �
What�s with this no homework bit!!

Get yourself back to the books!

Fun time is good too, but �a word to the wise�
don�t get yourself into a place where you will be panicking when the exams come!
XOXO NAN