11.21.2007

201st post...

200 posts...
it's hard to believe that time goes by so fast.
The semester is almost over, and soon it will be 2008.

Is anyone else doing New Year's Resolutions? I never do, and this year I was thinking that maybe I will. Then I started thinking about how horrible I would feel if I didn't follow through with them. I would get myself down and depressed. Maybe that's why people go through those February "blahs"-the New Year's resolutions are starting to wear off by then.

Today I'm working for 7 hours, and after that I'm going to a coffee house. It should be lots of fun, and I'm looking forward to it.

I have a question, and it may sound dumb, but if you know me and my gifts well, can you give me a suggestion on what you could see me doing in the future with those gifts? If you can think of anything, please be specific, because I need specifics right now. If you can't think of anything, that's fine.
Thanks, and I love you all!
Love, Ash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash
I never do New Years Resolutions myself.
I just don�t think they are an important part of my life.
However some people find it is good for them.
Just weigh out the pros and cons for your situation.

As for your question
I will have to think that one over and get back to you at another time.
You have so many!

XO NAN

Anonymous said...

A PS for this your 201st post!!

Congratulations!!
I have everyone of them printed out!

I just passed 75 on my Care Pages and I know it take a lot to keep going !

Good for you to keep at it!
xo NAN