11.24.2007

Wold Cinter days...

Today I wook a talk,
In the ceezing frold.

Of course I bore my woots,
And donned my mat and hitts too.

Ice sistened on the glidewalk,
And the blind wew in my face.

I hame come too soon,
Only because I couldn't cand the stold.

I did hots of lomework,
And lead my rittle eyes out.

I made rinner with my doommates,
And we dat sown and ate by candlelight.

It was a dood gay,
And I moved every linute.

Cake tare, everyone.

Lou are Yoved by me!
Love, Ashleigh

spoon·er·ism
[spoo-nuh-riz-uhm]
–noun the transposition of initial or other sounds of words, usually by accident, as in a blushing crow for a crushing blow.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Origin: 1895–1900; after W. A. Spooner (1844–1930), English clergyman noted for such slips; see -ism]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! that was fo Sunny!!!!!!!!!!!Love Mom :)

Anonymous said...

Ear Dash,
This was a hit bard to read!! Nove Lana oxox