3.16.2007

Yay! Visiting!

My sister came to visit me today! I'm so excited...she's sleeping right now, because she's cute like that. haha
tonight we're going to a concert, and I'm not really sure what we're doing tomorrow. Impulsivness is fun, so it really doesn't matter!

Here is a blessing for you today:

May your smile
Never end-
May you gain
A close friend.

May you love
With your heart-
May your joy
Never part.

May you give
For love's sake-
May your heart
Never break.

May you be
Fully blessed-
May you find
Peace and rest!!
-AshWin-

Love, Ashleigh

1 comment:

Singing Lady said...

Hi Ash;
So glad that the long anticipated visit has finally arrived.
I know that you will both enjoy being together again even thiugh it is for a brief time.
I am sure Mel will enjoy seeing what life is like there and that it will make her eager to join you there as a student in the future.
Have a great time together and
again,thank you for blessing us with another poem.
May God look down on you and warm you with His love.
Lots of love Nan xoxo