3.20.2007

Wonderful sunshine

What a beautiful day it was today!!! I was so happy to see the sun outside, that I sat out on the bench for a few minutes to enjoy it. Although the air was chilly, the sun was "bem quente"!(nice and warm)

Golden light beaming-
Sunshine is warm on my face.
I bask in its glow.

Dancing from heaven,
Finger-like rays touch my skin-
Delight fills my soul.

Slowly close my eyes-
Never wake me from this dream!
Enraptured in love.
-AshWin-

I hope that everyone has a wonderful evening-may God give us another beautiful day like this tomorrow!

Love, Ash

2 comments:

Singing Lady said...

Hi Ash
I missed reading this yesterday. What a nice way to usher in spring!
Even though we are still surrounded with the white stuff here, the bright sunshine will soon be melting it and we can look forward to the warmer temperatures, the flowers that will be coming up soon, the new growth of trees and grass and all the returning birds that left for the warmer climates.
Even having the extra hour of daylight in the evening makes you feel like the end is in sight!
Thanks for sharing your poetry once again.
Lots of luv from Nan xoxox

Anonymous said...

Ash, you amaze us with your poetry for us to ponder. You are truly gifted by God to be able to express your praise and awe for our Great God. Keep musing and delighting in everyday things.. love you today and everyday, Love Mamalama.xoxoxox