3.23.2007

Bogged down and STRESSED OUT!!!!

Ok, so the end of the year is coming in about four weeks. I don't have a job for the summer, I have a major paper due Tuesday, I have another paper due on April 13, plus weekly homework, plus memorizing 40 Bible verses, plus studying for exams...if there's more, I'm going to go crazy. I have already pretty much gone crazy.

Now I know how they can cram everything into four months in university, and why they let us out two months earlier than elementary and secondary schools.

No matter how much teachers in highschool tell you they're preparing you for college, not so much. Not one thing that I did in highschool prepared me for this at all!!!

Please pray for me as I wade through these next few weeks, working and studying and doing my normal homework. I need LOTS and LOTS of prayer. It doesn't matter whether you are the praying kind of person...I would appreciate even a sentence of prayer right now!

Thank you!
I hope that everyone has a great week-end...

Love, Ash

2 comments:

Singing Lady said...

Hi Ash;
The cry for help goes out! The cry has been heard and we will be praying for you . It sounds like you have much to do but just take it a step at a time and work your way through the deluge.
I will pass the request on and see if I can muster the troops to battle!

Lots of luv Nan xoxox

Anonymous said...

THE THING TO DO, IS GO OUT AND
GET A NICE BIG VANILLA ICE CREAM
CONE, SIT DOWN, AND DO NOT COGITATE
WHILST ENJOYING IT.....THIS
ALWAYS CURES ALL........
........
..........
.............
................
...................
......................
BUY, MY PRAYERS ARE ALWAYS WITH
AND FOR YOU........GET CRACKING