2.17.2007

too much...relaxing...

ok....so i tried to do some work today, but it was more like a good ol' day for relaxing and lounging. I did clean my room, work on some stuff. haha
As I enter this reading week, I'm looking forward to going home on Thursday, and I'm going to try to do as much stuff as I can before then! Because you know that I won't get ANYTHING done at home.
this was a really lame post-I'm not really paying attention to what I'm writing...kind of in that "I've-been-looking-at-the-computer-screen-too-long" trance.
I hope everyone has and has had a WONDERFUL week-end!!! Love to you all!
Love, Ash

1 comment:

Singing Lady said...

Hi Ash ;
I guess we will accept the excuse of being boggled eyed before the computer screen …Been there…Done that too!
Still good to have a wee blog to read and keep up with your activities!
You are excused for a bit of a "goof off" with the work to-day, butI am sure you will try to get ahead of things so you won’t have them on your mind when you go home on Thursday.
Hope you have a good week in the meantime!Enjoy your day on Sunday as well.
Lots of luv Nan
XOXO