2.06.2007

Ode to Homework

Work today was really good-gotta love those four hour shifts. Now I am sitting here at my computer trying to work myself up to do homework for tomorrow morning's class.
Homework...
Whyfore art thou so depressing?
Homework...
Thou art not my friend
Homework...
Thou hast made me lie down amidst the dust
Homework...
I have resigned myself to thy hatefulness

haha...I'm really not this angry at homework. Reading week is coming up soon, and I am so grateful for this fact. Blessed reading week, thy presence is blissfully awaited!
Love, Ash

1 comment:

Singing Lady said...

Hi Ash
By the looks of the time that this was posted, it isn’t any wonder that you are feeling a bit depressed by the thoughts of HOMEWORK and finishing off this project for your upcoming class.
I hope that you were able to get a bit of sleep before you headed out in the morning.
Maybe the reading week will give you another chance to get caught up on your assignments and lighten the workload a bit.
We will pray to that end.
Lots of love from Nan xoxo