2.18.2007

Four more sleeps until Hometime!!

It was a wonderful day today. There are only about five people left in dorm...everyone else has gone home for reading week. I don't know about guy's dorm, but hey. I'm all the way over here, and they're all the way over there. hahahaha
I was helping out at church today for my field education, and my supervisor gave me more "responsible" things to do. I was so ecstatic, because normally I get all my administrative work done in a half hour and the rest of the time I am bored. I love feeling helpful and needed!
Then when I got back to rez, Megan informed me that we were having lunch together with Stef and Amanda. It was a delicious conglomeration of food and good company, and I enjoyed it immensely.
Since then I have finished two of my weekly homework assignments for one of my classes, and done laundry: overall a more productive day than yesterday.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful evening.
Love, Ash

1 comment:

Singing Lady said...

Hi Ash,
I almost missed this one as we were away till late Sunday and I missed checking it out yesterday.
Glad to hear that you had such a good day though and with such productivity!!. That must lift your spirits up too.
Sounds like you had a fun lunch with your friends too and that would help to pass the time until you head for home.
Hope you get all the work done that you need to before you go so you can enjoy the time with the family.
Lots of love Nan. xoxoxo