2.20.2007

Ah...internet...

Yesterday I woke up and decided to check my e-mails...but ALAS...the Internet was down! So unfortunately I was unable to do go on at that moment of my day. As I returned home from work, a frown appeared upon my face when I realized that the internet was still down. Feeling rather disappointed at this, I was forced to read...READ!!! What is this new invention? Que-ce que c'est?
Upon reflection, i can now see how good it was to have a day without the internet. Although I was frustrated, it forced me to stretch my imagination and do something other than going on Facebook and repeatedly checking my e-mails in hopes of finding one in my Inbox.
I have now come to the conclusion that I am addicted to the Internet, and MSN. It wasn't such a bad idea for the network to be down after all!
Today I have to work and do the blessed homework...FUN TIMES! But it's only 2 more sleeps until I come home!!! YAY!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Love, Ash

1 comment:

Singing Lady said...

Hi Ash
Just checked in to your site and see that you must have just posted this new one.
I can identify with the Internet addiction and I am sure there are a lot who could also ‘fess up to the same thing but it is fun to see who is thinking of us every day!!
However it was probably a good thing for you as you said, because it forced you into hitting the books and getting things caught up with the homework.
Sounds like the countdown is on for going home too.

We are having a bright, sunny day here with above zero temps for a change.
I hope they are like that where you are and that you will have a nice day on Thursday for your bus trip home
Love always Nan xoxoxo