2.07.2007

Good afternoon to everyone...I hope that this sunny day finds everyone happy and feeling wonderful about life.
This morning was fun, as I went out for breakfast with my roommates! I thought it ironic, I had a huge breakfast and only paid $3.09 for the food, and then found out when the bill came that the juice was $2.00... that means that the juice was over half the price of my huge meal! How does that even make sense at all? I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that.
I should go and work on some homework for tomorrow's classes.
Have a great afternoon!
Love, Ash

1 comment:

Singing Lady said...

Good Afternoon to you dear one,

Sounds like you had a good morning with your friends as you went out for a "reasonably priced" breakfast but got “scupperred” by the "Royally priced" OJ.
A lesson learned... to check out the a la carte prices in the future I guess!
At least you could laugh about it! LOL !
What else could you do!
Keep plugging at those assignments!
Lots of luv
Nan xoxox