6.02.2010

Eating Healthy...

I have been trying to change my eating patterns, and have actually learned to love salads. I always thought it was strange to see adults, especially women, order a salad and be perfectly content with that. Or, as Jake fondly teases, be satisfied with my "celery stick". It hasn't gotten that bad yet. However, I do feel better about myself when I eat vegetables and watch my portion sizes.

Last night I took a step class at the YMCA, and it was quite envigorating. It was a total body work-out, and an hour in length. I am not in as much pain today as I thought I would be, however when I move in different positions, I can feel the muscles twinging. It's a good kind of pain. The right kind, knowing that you did your body good.

It's my sister's wedding in 4 days. I simply can't believe how fast the time flew by. I am going up tomorrow to help out, and it's going to be a busy week-end, but exciting none-the-less.

God is good. All the time. All the time. God is good!!!!

Love,
Ashleigh

No comments: