6.29.2010

Lesson planning...

I'm sure by now most of you know that I am procrastinator extraordinaire. I have been perfecting this art since I don't know when. However, it is times like these when I wish I had already learned my lesson on getting things done on time. I have had many months to plan my 6 weeks of English teaching, and of course, I start everything tonight, while the first lesson is merely days away. However, I am fully confident that "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me", for better or for worse, I'm in this with Him.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Wow, I totally just got detained for the past ten minutes. That happens when you have too much on the brain.

Tomorrow, Jake and I get our car, and I absolutely can't wait. Praise the LORD for His goodness. Jake's cousin gave it to us, and other than doing the preliminary things to get a change of ownership, we really didn't have to pay much for it. I don't know how long it will last, since it is an older model, but I have no doubt that God's hand has been in this from the beginning. I feel so blessed, and am so happy that we didn't go with the first car we came across.
Tomorrow also marks the last day I work in the office for the summer. I have enjoyed working with Susan since January. She has been a great mentor, friend, and employer to me. I have not decided whether I will continue there after August, because I don't know what job I'll have (I'm hoping a full time job somewhere!)

Love,

Ashleigh


No comments: