4.17.2010

We're halfway there...

Van and I were talking about how, by the time it's her turn to get married, she's going to be an old pro at showers, planning, and weddings in general. Even I am grateful Mel's the first one, because now I have things to learn from.

We had the third of the six wedding showers for Mel. I would have to say it was a grand success. There were only about 15 people there, and the atmosphere was very chill and relaxed. I also enjoyed that it was mostly family, and was especially happy to visit with my cousin Jody whom I haven't seen in about 8 years. She hasn't changed much, but needless to say, I felt still a little shy when I was talking with her. I always looked up to her when I was younger, thought she was the coolest person ever. I still have a lot of admiration for her, and appreciate her vivacious personality.

Love,
Ash

No comments: