4.08.2010

The Chocolate Monster...

Is it safe to say that chocolate has once again taken a noticeable front seat in my eating regime once more? I believe that would be a fair statement, considering the fact that I am savouring a Hershey's chocolate bar right...this...moment. I liken chocolate to an old friend who I am happy to see and visit with. We have a lot of catching up to do.

Oh dear. I think that's the sign of super addiction.

Although the past few days have been dreary and dismal, there are a couple bushes on campus that have a yellow vibrancy which fills me with so much happiness. God is so good, and he balances out the dull precipitation with the vivid green of the grass, the yellow leaves on the trees, and the purple of the croci popping up in people's gardens...Spring is here!

Love,
Ashleigh

No comments: