1.28.2010

Feeling blessed while stressed...

How amazing is our God?! He has done so much for us, even more than we might claim to comprehend. Our human minds cannot grasp the full extent of His love for us. I am proud to call myself a Christian, a believer in Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God. And yet it is He alone who claimed me as His child. He gave His life, dying a most painful and humiliating death on a Roman cross, to bear all the burdens of my sins. The most putrefying, wicked, and horrible secrets of my heart and mind He took upon himself. And I have the privilege of serving Him for the rest of my life. No wonder some religions don't understand. I am amazed at how followers of Islam think that it would have been shameful for Allah to send his son to the earth to pay for the wrongs we have done.

That is the beauty and majesty of our God.

He IS POWERFUL GOD. He sent His son because HE IS GOD. And because He deserves to be glorified.

I have so many blessings to be grateful for. Never take life and breath for granted. Never take education for granted. Never take family and friends for granted. And above all, I must NEVER take the message of the Good News for granted, nor keep it a secret.

PROCLAIM THE GOSPEL TO THE NATIONS!!!

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one! You shall love the LORD your God with all your heat, with all your soul, and with all your strength. And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates."
-Deuteronomy 6:4-9

HEAR O READERS: THE LORD OUR GOD, THE LORD IS ONE!!!!

AMEM E AMEM!!!!


No comments: