10.03.2009

Movies and colds...

I have been such a suck the past two days. I am not even really that sick, just a stuffed up nose that sometimes runs, and a little bit of a swollen throat. However, yesterday I just wanted to stay in bed for the whole day, but Jake reminded me that it was Pizza Pop. I decided to get out of my pyjamas and go to the school, and hear about how God is working in other people's lives and their missions organizations. Afterwards, I invited Jake, Mel and Nate to my house to watch a movie. After we watched "Miss Congeniality", Mel and Nate went for an ice cream run, and then we all watched "Kate and Leopold", which is such a cute movie. It was fun to relax with them, and to eat ice cream, and just chill out. Today I don't feel like doing much of anything either, but I need to study for my Greek quiz on Tuesday. I think I will go for a run first, that will at least get the energy pumping through my body, and then I will feel like doing some work.

One of the ladies in the office I worked for during the summer told me that she might be able to give me about 8 hours of work a week this coming month, which I am super pumped about! I needed more hours, and hopefully this will help me to save a bit for next semester.

I hope everyone who is feeling under the weather gets better soon!!!

Love,
Ash

1 comment:

Singinglady said...

Hello my darling
Here I am backed up for your last 3 blogs.
Sorry that you have been under the weather with a cold and I hope that by now you are feeling better.
It sounds like you had a good evening with Jake and Mel and Nate.

It is nice to hear that you have some work lined up to do in the office and that it will be close to home.
I will leave you with this thought as I move on the next.

EARLY LIGHT
1 Samuel 17:24-47

Whether facing a daunting challenge like David's or an easier undertaking, you should live intentionally.
Ask the Lord for direction and purpose as you write down goals, both big and small.

The same God who led David in victory desires to lead you today.

Dr. Charles Stanley
10-4-09
In Touch Ministries

XOXO NAN