9.22.2009

Screens and Blinds...

Mandy and I were on a hunt for a screen and some blinds for her window. It was fun, and we felt like we accomplished something! I hope our landlord doesn't mind. We just borrowed them from the spare room upstairs! No one is living there right now anyways, so it doesn't really matter who has them.

It's another beautiful day outside today. I am so grateful to God for giving them to us, and absolutely do not want winter to come! I love this weather so much.

I have a greek quiz this week, on the alphabet and syllablizing. It should be interesting!

Love,
Ashleigh

3 comments:

Singinglady said...

Hi Ash,
Mandy will feel better to have the screen and blinds in her rooms.
I am sure that the landlord will not mind her changing them to her room
I thought at first you meant that you were going out to buy some.
To do it this way is easier on the pocket book.

Enjoy these lovely days and make the most of them.

I hope that the Greek test tomorrow will not pose too much trouble for the girl to who languages come so easy.

Lots of love from NAN xoxo

I just got this lovely poem from one of my very favourite poets

Another Chance

How often we wish for another chance
To make a fresh beginning.
A chance to blot out our mistakes
And change failure into winning.
It does not take a new day
To make a brand new start
It only takes a deep desire
To try with all our heart.
To live a little better
And to always be forgiving
And to add a little sunshine
To the world in which we're living.
So never give up in despair
And think that you are through
For there's always a tomorrow
And the hope of starting new.

~~Helen Steiner Rice

Singinglady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pure.lily said...

syllablizing is an awesome word! ;) miss you!