2.13.2008

Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday...

Today I was very moved in chapel. We had a pastor from one of the local churches come in to speak, and he was talking about 2 Timothy 1:8-13, and how we are not to be ashamed of Christ. He also said that we should live every day to its fullest, because who I am to know that I will live until tomorrow? Of course we have to plan for the future, but we always need to try our best EVERY DAY, because it could be our last.

I realized how negative I can be, and how that can rub off on others. I want to be more positive, so that others will be attracted to the light of Christ in me.

These are just some of the things that I've been thinking about.

I hope you all have a great evening!

Love, Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie
After a few technical difficulties I have finally been able to post these last two days of my comments.
You are maturing beautifully in your t=thinking and the way you express yourself these days.

Continue to focus on Him and His light will shine though you.
Lots of love NAN xoxo