2.26.2008

Missions trip update...

Hello all!

I'm not sure how relevant this is to any of you who are reading, but I know some people had expressed interest in helping me out financially for my missions trip. I got an e-mail from my team leader, and she told me if you don't mind not getting a tax receipt, you can send a cheque to me. However, if you would like a tax receipt, you can send the support to:

Wycliffe Bible Translators of Canada
Receipts Department
4316 10 St. NE
Calgary, AB
T2E 6K3

Here are Jessica's instructions:
The cheque is made payable to Wycliffe Bible Translators. Make sure that they clearly indicate the check is for Vision Trip, South Asia May 2008 and designated for Ashleigh Winder. They need to provide a separate note indicating this. They will promptly receive a tax-deductible receipt. Because it is going through Wycliffe, there will be 10% taken off for administration.

I hope this helps! If you have any questions, please contact me at:
ashl5570@rogers.com

Thank you all so much for your prayers also!
You can continue to pray:
1.) That I will trust God continually for everything
2.) That God will keep teaching me through his Word
3.) That God will help the team to grow spiritually
4.) That God will prepare our hearts for anything



Love, Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi darling ,
That was a good update and I hope that you get lots of support from it both financially and prayer.
Of course you know that we're always praying for you.

Lots of luv Nan xoxox