9.20.2007

SO many questions

Some days I wonder...

How you can take three steps forward and then two back?

I had all this good plan of doing my homework and balancing everything, and it's like, just like that, I get off the track again. ok, so maybe one off day is ok, but this is like THREE off days now...make that FOUR. When does an off day turn into procrastination? When does the customary college tiredness turn into laziness? Am I being too hard on myself? Am I allowed to have such high expectations that I can't even enjoy even an hour of not doing homework because my mind knows that I have SO much to do???

WHERE IS THE BALANCE IN ALL OF THIS????

I've decided...I'm going to visit Poppa on Saturday, homework or not. I can't take this, just getting the updates. I need to see him for myself.

Love, Ash

No comments: