9.17.2007

Back from the Retreat

I had such a good time this week-end at the retrat. I got to get to know many new people, and it was such a good bonding time.

But now as I look ahead at this week, I feel like going a little bit to crazy town because of all the work I have to do. Yes, I am just a loittle bit stressed out, and that is ok, but please pray for me and that I will find a good outlet for my stress.

I miss all of my family-I love you guys.

Poppa, I know that Nana will read this to you sometime, and I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you. I'm praying for you and I love you ever so much. Nana, you ared doing such a great job, and I praise God for the strength that he's given to you both!

To everyone else, please continue to pray for them in this time of their lives.

I have two classes this afternoon and evening, so I should probably get to doing something more productive.

Love, Ash

No comments: