9.26.2007

Managing Time!!

Hello, all. I hope that everyone is doing well.

I have been trying to get better at managing my time. Well, my friend Katie told me that as far as the internet goes, I can have 3 stickers, and each of those stickers represents 15 minutes. So all I get is 45 minutes a day, and not all at the same time. It is going well so far, and I don't feel quite so guilty as I did before. I thought it was an amazing idea!

School is going ok...I have lots of things due, a midterm next week, and well...it's a blast!

I love you all, and Happy Wednesday!

Love, Ash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear Ashley, thanks so much for your
wonderful report on your Daddy..
he is going to be just fine, but
both your Mum and Dad are going
to need a lot of rest and TLC when
they get home....you take care of
yourself, and God bless all of youse,,,,,,,,from Charli........

Christopher said...

So what did you do with your stickers? That sounds interesting...