8.28.2007

Update

Hello everyone, and I trust that you are all well on this fine Tuesday evening!!

I know that I am fine, because I have made up my mind and have finalized my decision for this year...I am going back to Heritage!!!

Ok, now before you wring my neck because you are so frustrated with me(believe me, I'm frustrated with myself too!), I will explain my decision.

I had mentioned in an earlier blog that I wanted to be a nurse. I have decided that this would not be the best choice in career for me, at least at this time in my life. I have no interest in science, even trying to do that biology course was taking every inch of my being to get me started. Not that I don't find medicine interesting(like healthwise), but I know that it would be very LONG and frustrating four years in nursing.

so because of this I decided to return to Heritage for my second year. At the end of my fourth year I will have gained a Bachelor of Religious Education-Professional in Intercultural Studies. Many of you know my love for different cultures, learning languages, and travelling. I hope to enter a ministry of some sort where all these things can be used. I am willing to do whatever it is God wants me to.

All of you at Heritage, you DO NOT know HOW excited I am to be coming back!! I had thought that I wouldn't ever see some of you again! Sunday can't come soon enough!

I would like to apologize, though, for all my confusing and troublesome blogs this summer. It was truly a summer of second guessing myself, learning, and thinking. But this is my FINAL decision, lol, and I hope that everyone will forgive me!

Have a great night..time for bed!
love, Ash

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash, So glad you have finally decided what you are going to do. Know God has guided you through this decision, also know the devil was right in there with his "two cents worth"! May God bless you, and many you have a great year!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there my precious!.
Our prayers will go with you as you return to Heritage for year two.
May you continue to grow in your love for Him as you prepare for a future of service in His name.
xoxo Nan

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashleigh,
We are so happy to hear about your decision. Do not be so hard on yourself as you are going through a time of deciding your future. It is always difficult to decide on your future career. We know that whatever you decide you will work hard at it. We are proud of you and just know the Lord has already planned your future so just follow your heart.
love
Aunt Dianne & Uncle Ken