8.05.2007

Another week-long sabbatical

Well, folks, I have decided yet again to take a week long sabbatical. Maybe two. I don't know anymore, but frankly, I detest looking at this computer screen. Thankfully my job at the call center will soon be over and I will be free from staring at a computer screen for almost 8 hrs straight.

However, I need to rethink my life, get my biology course back on board, and GET ON WITH THINGS!

I'm in a rut, am rethinking my choices in life and what I want to do(yes, again) and just overall confused.

So if you could pray for me(if you're a praying person, and if not, I would appreciate your prayers anyways!) I would GREATLY appreciate it.

I know that God's got my back, but right now I'm not in a patient kind of mood, and my circumstances are calling for it, so unfortunately I feel rather vulnerable.

Anyhow, getting back to life...aside from the internet, lol...I shall go.

Love to you all, and hope you have a great couple of weeks!

Love, Ash

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my darling
As usual when you take your sabbaticals we miss reading you wonderful blogs.
However, we know that the stress of the decisions you have been wrestling with recently is probably taking it’s toll on you and this will give you some time to regroup and rethink what you are going to be doing in the next few months . All of us who love you will be praying for you as we always do.
I got this reading in an email to-day Hope it will speak to you


I nourish

Myself

Spiritually.

I am a blessing

To others.

Doing my best

Each day, I have

Faith that what

I need will

Always come

To me at the

Right time.

~~unknown



Anonymous said...

Dear Ash.....it is called growing
up....we all go through it...just
grin and bear it, you are going
to be just fine...you will find
excitement in biology...my prayers
are always with you

Anonymous said...

Dear Ash.....it is called growing
up....we all go through it...just
grin and bear it, you are going
to be just fine...you will find
excitement in biology...my prayers
are always with you

Anonymous said...

Dear Ash.....it is called growing
up....we all go through it...just
grin and bear it, you are going
to be just fine...you will find
excitement in biology...my prayers
are always with you