8.25.2007

Humidity and Rain...mmmm Good Combo!

I never used to like humidity, but lately I have been loving it! Thankfully my "mild case of aasthma" has decided to depart for a little bit...I haven't noticed anything...but then I again, I haven't been doing ANYTHING strenous...oops.

Anyways...I have decided to embrace the heat! I abhor winter, and so I'm not about to complain about this weather right now even though it is combined with rain which creates a rather oppressive mood.

I'm sitting here writing not really making sense. My brain is too full, contemplating life and the choices I need to make in the next few days about this next coming year.

I have never been more grateful for supportive friends and family than I am right now. Thank you for all of your prayers for this mixed up girl.

Love you guys...
Ash

1 comment:

Singing Lady said...

Dear Ash

Hopefully your contemplations on life and your future choices will soon start to come together for you.

Maybe the rain will wash some of the cobwebs out !

In the meantime our prayers will continue that you will find the direction you need to be heading to get the wheels moving for whatever lies ahead.

You know we are always here for you. Lots of love Nan xoxo