8.24.2007

The Job Search Ends HERE.

Ok, so I resorted back to Tim Hortons for work. I know I know, I gave in...AGAIN. I need the money, AND I know what I'm doing there. I had handed out all sorts of resumes, but no one called me back, and 2 wks of not working is enough for me.

I know I said I would never go back, but it's a job, and I know that I like it much better than the call center.

Mel and I have always wanted to know how to swing dance, so I think I'm going to sign us up to do that in September. We love the old movies, and oh man, that big band jazz music is AWESOME! So, we'll see how it goes.

Remember when it's been really dark and depressing outside these last few days?! What a way to end the summer...it would be nice if next week was sunny!

I hope everyone has a great day...take care!

Love, Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi again so I missed this one when I checked it earlier to-day.
Now we know where you are going to be for a while anyway.
It may just give you the time you need to research out some other possibilities and try to figure out where you are at in this “period of transition”.
The dancing will give you a bit of an outside interest.
Why not look into some theatrical productions as well?
Maybe both you and Mel could get invoked in something like that too.
Love you and our prayers are with you for the future openings xoxo NAN