10.21.2006

I've been kind of MIA these past few days. Many things have happened since my last blog. I now have a job(hurray Tim Horton's!!), and I turned 20 years old! I just wanted to thank everyone who sent me birthday greetings! I'm pretty sure I had 30 e-mails from people all over wishing me a happy birthday. It was so nice to feel like people remembered me on my birthday even though I am away at college. Thank you!
Why are face wash products so expensive? I am just randomly talking about what is on my mind right now. So, I go grocery shopping and picked up some face wash, toner(mostly because my mom always talks about how good toner is for your skin..I'm not too sure, considering it always stings when it comes in contact with me!), and moisturizer. I didn't buy too much food, just the staples, and it was almost $40!! It's consumer robbery I tell you! Thankfully the face products were on sale, otherwise I would have hit the roof!
I made quiche today for the first time ever!!!!!! It was so good, and tasted extremely yummy. I put mozzarella cheese, bacon bits, and red peppers in it. I've always loved it when my mom makes quiche, because she makes the best ever. I guess I'm not too bad myself...haha! I still need some practice though.
I had an adventure on Thursday-I rode the bus to the bank. That's all. I think it's so interesting...all my 10 years living in my hometown, I think I only rode the bus 4 times. Then when I was in Brasil, I rode it about 4 times, over 5 months! Then, since I've been here, after only a month, I've already taken the bus 2 times! It's so convenient.
I should probably be sleeping right now. I'm going to bed now
Have a good day tomorrow!
Love, Ashleigh

2 comments:

Singing Lady said...

Hi Ash
Tried to leave you a comment on Saturday night but the site was down.
Well,well,well,
You sure are finding out about life in the “real world” as you experiment with your cooking, shopping and transit experiences. Each new thing that you deal with will all stand you in good stead in your walk of independence.
Lots of luv Nan xxoxox

Anonymous said...

hey kiddo,

just wanted to say hello - glad you're doing well hope you don't mind me dropping in, my mum gave me this address.

my email is jodywinder@hotmail.com

news about me? well, I'm engaged (not sure if you've heard) and with that brings step-momhood... lol.

as for fash products - what you use now is not what you'll need in 5 years - at 30 my face completely changed. try olay daily facials - it's an all in one and i love them to death!!

hope to hear from you soon,
love, Jody