3.18.2013

Groceries on $50: Introduction...


Since going over our income, Jake and I have lowered our grocery budget to $50 per week, for now.  I'm thinking this is going to be an exciting challenge for me, so I've decided to start a blog series entitled Groceries on $50.  I'm going to do it for a month to keep myself in check and on target.  

I will continue doing my weekly meal plans, while using more of what I already have in my cupboards and supplementing with weekly groceries. I'm going to aim for four meatless meals a week, using lentils, beans and other protein sources to substitute.  Also, I will try to write a blog every Tuesday to keep you updated on how the previous night's shopping went, as well as to post my meal plan for the week.

Let's crush this!

Love, Ashleigh

1 comment:

Singinglady said...

Dearest Ash
We will be praying for you as you begin this new venture and I am sure that you will be up to the task once you get yourself organized into the pattern of the hours you will be working with.
XOXOXO NAN