2.20.2013

This Is Me...

This is a survey taken from my friend Krystle's blog.

Age: 26
Bed Size: Queen
Chore I Hate: Doing laundry
Dogs: None
Essential to start my day: Breakfast and checking my emails
Favourite Color: Purple
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5' 8"
Instrument I play: Piano, Guitar, French Horn (If I had one T-T)
Job Title: Housewife (and trust me, I am desperate...for a job!)
Kids: None, but a cute little nephew :) does that count?
Live: A 1 bedroom apartment above a restaurant in the downtown. Does that sound sketchy or what?
Mother’s Name: Andrea
Nicknames: Ash, Ashy, Avi, Asher, Sis
Overnight hospital stays: 2, that I can remember. 
Pet Peeves: Loud breathing, loud ticking clocks
Quote from a favourite movie: There are too many..."Where is that from?" "MY BRAIN!!" ~Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Right or Left Handed: Right
Siblings: Melissa, Graham, Vanessa, Karl
Time it takes me to get ready: Short version: 10 minutes, 5 in a pinch   Long version: 45 minutes to 1 hour
Ultimate Vacation: Italy, Greece, somewhere in the Mediterranean
Vegetable I hate: None. I'm in love with vegetables.  That's a lie. I really don't hate celery, just strongly dislike it without a good dollop of peanut butter on top!
What makes me run late: Usually it's that one little thing...or making poor decisions while getting ready, such as "Oh ya, I've got lots of time to straighten my hair!" NOT!
X-rays I’ve had: Lots for chiropractic purposes, a couple for bronchial reasons, many for dental 
Yummy food that I make: Well. Jake always teases me because I never seem to make the same thing twice, since I love variety.  However, he tells me I make good banana muffins.   I also make delicious chicken parmigiana and guacamole.
Zoo animal: Snake

No comments: