11.14.2009

Visitors...

Today Katie is coming, in fact, she will be here in about a half an hour. I am soooo excited! I haven't seen her since about june or july. Either month has long come and gone. Also, this will be the first time she has seen my house, in person , that is. I gave her a virtual tour on Skype one time!

Last night my roommate did my make-up, as a suggestion of what I should do for my bellydance recital tomorrow. I may not do exactly this, but I like how dramatic it looks.


And this is my roommate and I:





We had so much fun doing this, and I am glad when I can have spontaneous bonding moments with my roommates! We were sad that Mandy couldn't have been here too, then it would have truly been everyone bonding!

I hope everyone is doing well. I must go and clean my room now!!!

Take care..
Ashleigh

1 comment:

Singinglady said...

Hi Ash
So glad that Katie is coming to see you today and I know she will just love your house and you will enjoy her company!

It sure looks like you and your room mate had fun experimenting with the make up "look " for recital tomorrow
It looks great and I hope you get some pictures so we can see the whole effect.

It is nice that you are getting along so well with your house companions.

Have a great week end and enjoy that recital tomorrow.

Lots of love NAN