10.18.2007

THANK YOU!!

To all my friends and family:

I just want to send a HUGE thank you to everyone who sent me e-cards, wrote on my wall, gave me little things, and who showered me with so much love yesterday on my birthday!!!

It was so nice, even though I had to work. I had such a great day, and I have the best friends and family in the world!

I will try to get back to you all individually, but write now I'm in over my head with homework and stuff, so as it is I'm writing this quickly so I can get back to doing homework.

I just wanted to show my appreciation to you all!

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!

Love, Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash
It has been a while since I have been able to write a comment on your notes.

Actual I am just catching up on them to day even though I have read them on the other Face Book site and left comments there for you.

Now I am printing them out and I will read them to Pops as I usually do .
He will enjoy hearing what you have been doing this past month.

So glad you had a great birthday with so many well wishes and treats.

I am only sorry we could not se you to share in the happy occasion with you.

You know we were there in spirit though XOXOXO NAN