10.13.2007

Getting Behind...

Good morning to everyone.

I decided to write finally and stop procrastinating. It's pretty sad when I start procrastinating in writing blogs. Sometimes I don't understand my mind...

Well, school has been going well. I had my first mid-term in Psychology on October 4, and I got 78%!!! I'm kind of upset that it was two marks below my goal, but I'll just have to work harder next time.

I did get home for Thanksgiving, and it was nice to visit with my family. We had company over on Sunday for our turkey dinner, and it was a good time of fellowship. On Monday I got to go down with Nana and visit Poppa again, as he had to go back to the hospital on Sunday. Thankfully he came back home on Wednesday, but please keep them in your prayers!

Today I had planned to get up earlier and get a good start on my homework-that didn't turn out so well,and now I'm kind of put out and can't even seem to start doing it at all...OH MOTIVATION...WHERE ART THOU????????

Let me share my newest poem with you. I wrote it on the bus coming home for Thanksgiving. The sun was so gorgeous, and then the words just came to me...God is AMAZING!!!


Red ball of fire,
Hanging from the sky-
The sun glows at the horizon,
Changing hues with every moment.

Slowly it dips lower,
Fading from my view.
It sets, displaying the
Majesty and glory of God!
-AshWin-

Have a great week-end.
Love, Ash

No comments: