10.14.2007

Diefenbachia...

Today I got a gift...
A gift from my secret sister...
His name is Diefenbachia...
He is now married to Galadriel.

I know his name sounds woman-ish...
He is anything but.
He is tall and strong...
Galadriel has curves and is shapely.

Galadriel and Difenbachia are plants...
They sit on my shelf...
Now they are married...
And make my room alive.

I love my plants. They make me happy and remind me of the beauty of God's creation. I'm so wound up. I did no homework this week-end. INstead of feeling relaxed and wonderful, I feel out of sorts and extremely lazy. This week is going to be interesting...I just feel it.

That is my life today. I am finished. J'ai fini. Finito. :D
These.
Are.
My.
Jumbled.
Thoughts.
Mixed.
Up.
In.
My
Head...


Enjoy
Love
Live

Love, Ash

No comments: