10.16.2007

Sleep-less

I have decided that sleep is definitely necessary. I haven't been getting much sleep lately. The main reason is that I just don't feel tired, or I actually can't get to sleep. Another reason is that I don't do my homework during the day, so then I have to cram at night.

I'm going to have to start cracking down on myself, because this falling asleep in classes business is definitely NOT cool.

Today is such a beautiful day. It's the perfect day for a walk, which is exactly what I'm going to do!

I'm probably going to play soccer later on at intermurals. MY FAVOURITE!!

Ok, well I'm off. Have to pick out my courses for next semester ALREADY! It's crazy!
Hope everyone has a great afternoon!

Love, Ash

1 comment:

Christopher said...

HAHA! Ya sleep is a defiant necessity! :) Sweet Dreams!