5.13.2010

The way to my heart...

I hate how easy it is for songs from the radio to get stuck in my head. It's always the ones with the most catchy and dance-able beats that have the most offensive lyrics. It seems like, no matter how much controversy Lady Gaga represents, I always end up enjoying the music of her songs. The lyrics, on the other hand, almost don't make up for it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Why is it that some people can eat food without understanding the full extent of the sensory experience, while others, like myself, feel like it is the way to my heart? I enjoy everything about food, and I'm so glad that God gave us the ability to create new ways of eating. There is never a dull moment with culinary art. And I, for one, am willing to be on the receiving end of whatever masterpiece anyone sets before me.

Love,
Ashleigh

No comments: