12.10.2009

Cogitation...

Good advice is given when you least expect it. Especially when it is given by someone whom you least expect to give it. I have been waffling between a couple of critical options for next semester, and stressing and trying to pray about it all. Last night, I felt like I had come to the end of my rope. There is no more hope. Yes, God was there, but I needed him to speak to me more audibly, so that I could hear his directions for my life. This morning I got to work, and my boss was not in her office like usual, but rather in the staff office. Had she been in her office, I may not have opened up or shared with her like I did. When she spoke with me, suddenly it all made sense, and I felt free to choose the option that made the most sense. Now I have so much peace, and I don't feel so stressed. Praise the Lord for timely wisdom!

Love,
Ashleigh

No comments: