12.01.2009

Angel's Song...

It is December 1st today, only 24 days until Christmas. That doesn't seem like a long time. It really isn't that long of a time. And there are many exams and papers for people to finish up between now and then. Somehow, miraculously (with God's empowering help) we get it all done!

I have been listening to a wonderful song but Chloe Agnew, one of the Celtic Women. It is quite lilting and almost magical sounding.

I am so happy today. I bought a flat iron and blow drier a month ago, and realized after I used it twice that it hurt my hair. I tried taking it back once already, but they wouldn't let me. I tried again today, and they refunded my money to me! Praise the Lord for that! I was praying so hard when I went in there, because the lady was hemming and hawing, and I wasn't sure what she would do. Now I have some extra money for rent this month, and I know God will provide the rest.

It is going to be a lean Christmas on the gifts end from me this year, but really, gifts and materialism isn't what Christmas was meant to be is it?


May God bless you and keep you tonight!

Love,

Ashleigh

No comments: