12.04.2009

Ah, que dia bom...

I traveled to a Brazilian friend's house today, to practice Portuguese with her. It turned out that another one of her friends was there as well, and I had such a good visit with them. At times the words in my head seemed to be a gallimaufry, and I kept speaking French instead of Portuguese. It was such a good time, and we left and reminisced about how wonderful Brasil is. They told me next time I go, I have to go to the south, because it is very beautiful, apparently. I want to go back so badly.

I am visiting Hee-Sook right now, and am going to sleep over at her house. I hope you have a great evening.

Love,
Ashleigh

1 comment:

On God's path said...

awww how is Hee Sook, I have been thinking of her often! You must tell her these things. I have been praying for her too. Where is she staying now and everything?